- The DBTA is a membership organization for Demeter Certified Biodynamic® farms, vineyards, wineries, dairies, food processors, traders and distributors.
- Associate Members include consumers, retailers, members of the media – and all who want to further Biodynamic® products in the marketplace.
- The DBTA educates about Demeter Certified Biodynamic® farming.
- The DBTA promotes Demeter Certified Biodynamic® products to consumers, through the media, and at trade shows and tasting events.
- The DBTA protects the legally registered Demeter certification marks, and the names Demeter® and Biodynamic®.
Current Board of Directors of DBTA:
- Dave Bos, Grgich Hills Estate
- Will Carleton, Las Palmalitas Ranch
- Mark Ellenbogen
- Barbara Gross, Cooper Mountain Vineyards
- Julie Golden, Golden Vineyards, Secretary
- Gena Nonini, Marian Farms, President
- Bu Nygrens, Veritable Vegetable
Become a Member
Biodynamic farmers and food producers as well as interested consumers can all join the DBTA. In joining, you will be part of a movement that is world renowned for setting the highest standards for agriculture and healthful, vital, pure foods. Each DBTA member is important in this movement to bring Demeter Certified Biodynamic products to prominence and wide availability in the U.S.